Our Price: $1,769
Regular List: $2,750
- •This unique floor clock design combines two rustic live edge wood slabs with contemporary polished nickel-finished metal accents with machine marks.
- •Each clock is one-of-a-kind due to the natural imperfections of the solid rustic Acacia hardwood slabs with knots, raw edges and machine marks.
- •The modern white dial is suspended within two planks of rustic wood, which are supported by a polished nickel-finished base with machine marks.
- •An applied black Roman numeral "12", black hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind a glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel, completing the look.
- •A polished nickel-finished, split disc pendulum swings behindand is visible in the gap ofthe two wood planks.
- •Quartz, battery-operated movements requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
-Vendor: Howard Miller
- -Width: 23"
- -Height: 82.5"
- -Depth: 14"