Our Price: $3,434
Regular List: $5,283
- •Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- •In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- •The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- •Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- •Circular brushed brass-finished weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- •A high-precision, German-made, KieningerÂ® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
-Vendor: Howard Miller
- -Width: 25.5"
- -Height: 79.5"
- -Depth: 14"